When you need to quickly find a message you’re sure is in a particular folder, try using a quick filter before you use find. Here’s how:
1. Select the folder or Home View panel where you know the message you’re searching for resides.
2. Type the information you know about the message (sender’s name, subject, etc.) in the Quick Filter field on the right side of your GroupWise 7 status bar.
3. The filter will automatically hide any items that don’t match the criteria, displaying only the items with the criteria you’re searching for.
4. Open the message and perform the actions you need to.
5. To clear the filter, press ESC or click the two colored circles and select Clear Filter.